More_Details_of_Date_Oasis.pdf (5.98 MB)
- PB extract derived from the Porcupine.
- Porcupines are extremely intelligent creature. They eat herbs when unwell or injured. The herbs will be combined with secretions in the body to dissolve toxin.
- When its healed, the herbs and secretions will form a stone-like object that accumulates in the porcupine’s body. This stone-like object is called Porcupine Dates.
- Porcupine Dates are not commonly found.
- Not every Porcupine produces Porcupine Dates, and they are varies in terms of quality, size and effectives.
- Porcupine Dates quality determines by the herbs they eat, times accumulation etc.
- The genuine dates are very rare and also very expensive
- There are a lot of fake product being sold in the market.
DATE OASIS is a Porcupine Dates product developed by Dr. Lim Kah Meng (GENE OASIS), a Singaporean molecular biomedical expert, by extracting the “active ingredient” from the best Porcupine Dates. GM Global had been handed the Sole Distribution ship of this product.
Easy to carry and keep, hygienic and fixed dosage
Packing£º 1 row per box:10 capsules per row. (550mg per capsule: net weight : 450mg)
Direction for use: Refer the instruction on packing or consult the distributor.
Covid 19 Positive Patients
Woman Giving Birth
Patients with inflammation
Chronic Diseases Patients
Health Preserving Group
BODY IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Bacteria, viruses, fungus, mycoplasma, chlamydia and other microorganisms can be found in our living environment.
- These bacteria and viruses entered human body via physical contact, air and food, causing illness and even death. For example: Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Besides, normal cells in the body might turn into cancerous cell due to genetic alteration triggered by stressor such as carcinogens, stress, aging, etc.
- Anyway, human body is not that fragile. Our bodies are born with layers of defense mechanisms. This mechanism is referred as “Immune System''.
- Basically, there are 3 levels of Immune System:
|1ST||Skin, mucous membranes and secretions, cell membranes, respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, urinary tract and kidneys.|
|1ND||Phagocytosis, antimicrobial proteins and inflammatory response.|
|1RD||Consists of immune organs (tonsils, lymph nodes, thymus, bone marrow, spleen, etc.) and immune cells (lymphocytes, phagocytes, etc.) function through blood and lymphatic circulation.|
- For example, when there is a cut on the body, platelets will immediately activate their mechanism to reach the broken blood vessel, gathered into a clump, form a clot and block the injured blood vessel; platelets will release substances that induce vasoconstriction and blood clotting, preventing blood from flowing out, in order to stop the bacteria and virus from invading.
- Hence, platelets play an active and important role in our immune system.
IMPORTANT RESEARCH FINDINGS
- Molecular biology research has discovered a substance (tentatively called ''PB extract'') that can activate platelet.
- Molecular biology studies the interaction between systems in cells, includes DNA, RNA, protein and protein biosynthesis, and to understand how they can be regulated.
- PB extract able to bind with platelet receptors and trigger intracellular reaction.c
- You can imagine it as ''fingerprint authentication technology'', only the right fingerprint can bind to platelet receptors and activate platelets.